STEERS IS OPEN TO SERVE YOU WITH OUR SAFE NO CONTACT TAKEAWAY, COLLECTION, KERBSIDE DELIVERY & HOME DELIVERY
Flame-grilled just tastes better on Level 3! With the country moving to Level 3 Covid-19 restrictions on 1 June 2020, Steers will be opening up more restaurants so that you can get your flame-grilled fix.
To ensure that you get your flame-grilled fix safely, we’re offering the following no contact services:
- Collection via Kerbside Delivery
- Home Delivery (select restaurants)
- 3rd Party Delivery service via Uber Eats and Mr D (select restaurants)
We will be phasing the re-opening of our restaurants in order to adhere to safety protocols. During the first two weeks of June, these restaurants will undergo deep cleaning and sanitising, plus receive fresh stock in preparation to serve you. To find out which Steers in your area is open, please visit: location.steers.co.za
Even though the lockdown restrictions have been eased, allowing us to open our restaurants for No Contact Takeaway, Kerbside Delivery and Drive–Thru, we will continue to follow strict hygiene protocols in line with the Department of Health’s Covid-19 risk mitigation measures. Please visit steers.co.za to see our detailed hygiene and safety procedures. Our restaurants and staff are ready to serve you safely!
Your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and delivery drivers, is a top priority at Steers. That’s why, we’ve upped our in-restaurant protocols when you come in for No Contact Takeaway. From 1 June, the following protocols will be implemented and adhered to strictly:
- All customers must wear masks. Customers will not be allowed into the restaurant without a mask.
- Temperature checks are mandatory for every customer entering our restaurants.
- All customers must sanitise their hands before entering the restaurant. Sanitising stations have been provided.
- Practice social distancing and follow the markings to keep 1.5m apart. Only a limited number of customers will be allowed in the restaurant.
For more details on our No Contact Takeaway procedures, please visit steers.co.za
Once again, we would like to thank our Government and essential service workers for their ongoing efforts to manage the spread of this global pandemic.
We can’t wait to serve you your favourite flame-grilled meals again! Stay safe, keep following the social distancing measures implemented by Government and remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before you enjoy your flame-grilled meal.