The App enables users to order and purchase food and beverages from any of the participating Steers restaurants. As an alternative to placing an order via the App, orders can also be placed online via www.steers.co.za (the “Site”).
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale, delivery and collection of food, and the use of the App, online ordering and Telephone Service.
These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses the App, the Site or Telephone Service, including, without limitation, each user who registers as contemplated below. By using the App, the Site or Telephone Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not use the App, the Site or Telephone Service if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act 2008.
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- may limit the risk or liability of Steers or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Steers or a third party; and/or
- serve as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Certain products or promotions are only redeemable at participating Steers restaurants in South Africa.
- Steers reserves the right to amend or stop a promotion at any time.
- Promotions are available for a limited time only.
- Certain offers are limited to one per customer or have a minimum order applied, per participating restaurant, within the specified period.
- Portion weights are raw weights.
- Visuals are for illustrative purposes only, and size and appearance may vary.
- All offers available while stocks last and substitutes are at the discretion of the restaurant.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Should you be allergic to any food items, please request information regarding the ingredients before placing an order.
- Some food items have traces of nuts and sesame seeds, and are made using dairy products and wheat gluten.
- Nutritional information available at website www.steers.co.za/nutritionalguide
- All food items are prepared in the same kitchen.
- All cans sold in restaurant are 300ml and all buddies are 440ml.
- Flame-grilled Quarter Chicken Promotion: A leg or breast portion will be served, subject to availability.
- MJOJO CHEESEBURGER MEAL PROMOTION
- Promo includes Mjojo Beef or Chicken Burger and Small Chips only
- Only valid at Steers restaurants until 13 July 2021
- Subject to availability. While stocks last
- Offer only available for collect and over the restaurant counter orders
- Offer not available for delivery.
- Substitutions are at the discretion of the restaurant and will be charged for
- HAWAIIAN SHARING COMBO EXCLUSIVE ONLINE ONLY DEAL
- Offer includes 2 x Hawaiian Burgers, 1x Medium Chips and 2 x 250ml Milkshakes
- Only valid for online orders made using the Steers app or order.steers.co.za until 13 July 2021
- Not redeemable in store
- Subject to availability. While stocks last
- Substitutions are at the discretion of the restaurant and will be charged for.
- Online Ordering & Delivery available at selected restaurants.
- Delivery conditions apply.
- Offer is order one Classic Beef Burger for R54.90 and get one free.
- Offer available on Wednesdays only.
- Subject to availability. While stocks last.
- Substitutions are at the discretion of the restaurant and may be charged for.
- Not available for delivery.
- A minimum order value of R65.00 per order applies for all restaurants offering delivery.
- A 3km delivery radius applies. However, existing delivery stores with a custom delivery area or the 5km default radius will remain as is unless the franchisee decides to update this to 3km radius.
- Delivery fee of R15.00 per order is applicable for all restaurants offering delivery. The delivery fee will automatically be added to every order placed on line.
- Product exclusions: Wacky Wednesday & Ice Cream cones will be excluded from delivery.
- STEERS VOUCHERS
- All vouchers must be redeemed within the specified dates on the voucher.
- Expired vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Steers is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Misuse constitutes fraud.
- No change will be given on vouchers.
- Steers makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions (Milk, Soy, Sesame Seed, Soya, Garlic, Gluten and Sulphites). There is, however, always a contamination risk as we use products such as eggs in our kitchen. Although we have strict cross contamination policies and we are a peanut "free" facility, we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products, therefore any customer with an allergy should be aware of the risk and should ask a member of the team for information on allergen content of our food.
- ®Coca-Cola, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and Coke are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company© 2019.
- Chaywa®, Your Cup is Calling are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company © 2019
All trademarks, trade names, logos and graphics which are a part of the Steers’ website, menu or any other promotional material, apart from those that form part of entities not controlled by Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies, remain the exclusive property of Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies. Without prior written consent from Famous Brands they may not be copied, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise.
Access to Steers Delivery or Call Centre may be suspended, temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our Steers’ reasonable control. Steers disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the App, the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the website, our server and systems are virus-free but cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is recommended that virus protection software be utilised.